Our agency is growing and we’d love to have you become a part of it. Read through the job description below and, if you think you’re the right person for the job, email us your resume and portfolio. We’ll be in contact to schedule an interview if we think you’ve got the skills we’re looking for.
No phone calls please.
Title: Creative and Digital Projects Assistant
Employment Type: Full time; salary appropriate to experience, full benefits
Sentinel Digital Agency, owned and operated by an established 120-year legacy media company, seeks a Creative and Digital Projects Assistant to join our team. If you love social media, graphic design and all things digital you may be a fit.
This position requires a quick study, willing and capable of doing it all: providing design and maintenance for clients’ websites, creating engaging and graphically pleasing social media posts for clients, tagging and linking social media posts appropriately, publishing “boosted” posts, editing video, and reporting on results with useful data. In addition, this position will provide SEO and website optimization and print graphic design services like business cards, posters, and flyers.
You will work directly with our Senior Creative Designer and our Digital Brand Specialists to manage the needs of a variety of clients. You must be organized and industrious as no two days will ever be the same.
- Assist in designing and maintaining websites for multiple clients.
- Manage social media for multiple clients on a variety of platforms included but not limited to: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop and execute content for client social media platforms and blogs.
- Create and manage social and digital display advertising campaigns.
- Create print graphic work as needed – logos, business cards, flyers, etc
- Participate in team meetings to discuss developing technologies and digital media opportunities for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Website design experience preferably WordPress(.org)
- Extensive knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Familiarity with and ability to use: HTML, CSS, Premier Pro/Final Cut pro, social media sites like Facebook & Facebook Business Pages, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, and Google Analytics
- Google Web Designer knowledge a plus
- Photo Retouching experience a plus
- Able to work in both a team environment and independently
- Attention to detail
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technology
- Strong organizational skills
- Some video editing experience
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to customer needs
- Strong portfolio w/Modern Design a plus